Kalagura Gampa Rose Petal Powder comes in a 150 grams pack of all-natural pure rose petal powder only.
Ayurveda talks extensively about the antioxidant, antibacterial, relaxing, and moisturizing properties of roses. Used since ancient times in the form of rose water or essential oil, did you know that there are benefits of rose petals powder on not only the skin but hair too?
Benefits of Rose Petal Powder:
- It is a natural facial skin cleanser
- Antioxidants present in it is known for anti-aging
- Helps in reducing dark spots and blemishes
- A proven body cooler
- When used on hair, It strengthens hair follicles and improves hair growth
- Assists in the circulation of blood
- Relieves sunburns and leaves a toned, soothing effect for skin
Rose petal powder is a fine powder extracted from the rose flower petals that have an exotic scent and have properties that refresh your skin naturally. It is suitable for all skin types, especially offers moisturizing components for sensitive and dry skin. Due to the beautiful fresh rose aroma, it is often used in facial masks, exfoliating scrubs, soaps, etc.
The Kalagura Gampa rose petal powder most importantly contains no dangerous chemicals or metals or other skin-damaging synthetics and additives, therefore, pamper your skin and face in the best possible manner as you go in for some soothing skin treatments with the rose petal powder that comes with innumerable beauty benefits.
You can often find it in cosmetic manufacturing, so for a change, get the maximum benefit by using the rose petal powder in its most natural state.
Loaded with antioxidant properties, it fades away signs of aging. Vitamin C in rose petals helps lighten marks of scars, acne, and freckles. Moreover, Rose Petal Powder Helps to remove dead skin cells, dirt, grime, and inturn nourishes, cleanses, tones & moisturizes the skin.
1) Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
2) Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
3) Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
4) Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.