Kalagura Gampa Store presents the Palasa Plain Whole Cashew Nuts in a pack of 900 grams of 100% natural form of Cashew Nuts only.
Palasa Cashew Nuts comes from the Palasa town located in the Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh.
Palasa Cashew Nuts are preferred due to their rich taste and several health benefits. They are rich in fat, vitamin, protein, and minerals. Further, these Raw Cashew Nuts are cleaned and processed in a hygiene environment in highly automated processing units.
These Cashews are renowned for their properties like longer shelf life, high nutritional value, and impeccable taste. Palasa cashew market is the largest cashew kernel center in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Rich in nutrients: Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They’re also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese — nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- Contain beneficial plant compounds: Cashews are rich in carotenoids and polyphenols, two categories of antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation and offer protection from disease.
- May help you lose weight: Cashews appear to provide fewer calories than once thought. Their rich fiber and protein content can help reduce hunger and increase feeling full. Put together, all of these factors may help you lose excess weight.
- May improve heart health: Nut-rich diets are consistently shown to be beneficial to heart health. Cashews appear to offer some benefits to lower blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol. However, more studies are needed before strong conclusions can be made.
- It May be beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes: Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber — two factors which, when combined, may help reduce blood sugar levels and protect against the development of type 2 diabetes. However, more research is needed to confirm these benefits.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space or refrigerate.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.