Kalagura Gampa Orange Peel Pack Powder comes in a 150 grams pack of 100% natural and pure form of Orange Peel only.
Orange peel powder benefits your skin in numerous ways. Originally famous for its healing properties and used in natural medicine, today it is often included in beauty products due to the essential oil it contains. It is often used in DIY face masks and scrubs, and there are many reasons why you should try them out.
Kalagura Gampa Orange Peel Powder is recommended to be used externally only. This Powder is made from 100% Natural crop. The triple sifted microfine powder is 100% pure and contains no added chemicals.
10 benefits of Orange Peel Powder for Hair and Skin:
- Rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, it protects your skin from free radicals and that way delay aging signs appearance.
- Orange peel contains almost double the amount of vitamin C than orange pulp. Thus, it is much more effective compared to the pulp
- Orange peel unclogs your pores, removes blackheads, regulates sebum production, and balances acne-prone
- It contains citric acid, which exfoliates the skin and bleaches dark spots.
- Orange peel makes your skin firm and elastic. It improves collagen production, repairs the skin, and improves microcirculation.
- Calcium in orange peel helps in renewing skin cells and regenerates the skin.
- Face masks with orange peel powder refresh and replenish dull skin and make it healthy, glowing, and full of life.
- PromotesLustrous Hair: The anti-oxidant content of orange peel powder is also very beneficial for our hair. Regular application of the scalp regularly will make the hair soft and lustrous. It can bring unruly hair under control and add amazing natural shine to it.
- Rejuvenate yourself with the delicate scent of orange peel. Just mix some orange peel powder with bathing water. It will keep your body fresh all through the day.
How to Use:
Orange peel powder for acne scars or as a scrub or cleanser:
- Mix 2 tbsp orange peel powder and 1 tbsp oatmeal. Apply and leave on your face for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water to close pores.
Orange peel powder for dry skin:
- Mix 1 tbsp Orange peel powder, 1 tbsp honey, and rose water. Just leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Mix 1 tbsp orange peel powder and 2 tbsp milk. Leave on your face for 5-10 minutes and wash with water.
Orange peel powder for hair:
- Add orange peel powder to yogurt and make a paste. Rub this mixture well into your scalp and hair and leave it on for a couple of hours. Wash off with water. It helps prevent dandruff and scalp problems.
- Mix orange peel powder with olive oil until you get a thin paste and rub it into your scalp and all over your hair. Leave this for an hour. Wash with shampoo. It makes your hair shiny and soft and also prevents hair fall.
- Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.