Kalagura Gampa Neem Powder is a 150 grams pack of 100% pure and natural form of Neem Leaf only.
Indian Lilac, commonly known as Neem, has been an integral part of Ayurveda for the benefits associated with it. It is an herb that is commonly available throughout the year and is considered a wonder herb for its variety of medicinal uses internally and externally.
Kalagura Gampa Neem Powder is recommended to be used externally only. This Powder is made from 100% Natural Neem Leaves. The triple sifted microfine powder is 100% pure and contains no added chemicals.
This Natural Powerful natural antiseptic, Cures skin disorders, Controls the Natural oil balance of the skin, Clears Dandruff, etc. Neem powder acts as an inexpensive home remedy for several healthcare issues that we face in our day to day lives. Hence, it is advisable to make it a part of your routine.
Best external benefits of Neem Powder:
1. Treating Dandruff: Dandruff occurs due to the shedding of dead cells from the scalp, or the flaking of a dry scalp. Neem powder can help you in treating dandruff.
(How to Use: Add Neem powder in water (according to your need) and apply this mixture to your hair roots. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. With the regular use of this remedy, you can get rid of dandruff.)
2. Prevents Head Lice: Neem has got the property that inhibits the growth of lice. It also prevents lice eggs from hatching. If you are troubled by head lice, you can prepare a paste of neem powder and water. You can also add the henna powder to make it thicker and smoother. Apply it to your hair and rinse off after drying. You can use this method on alternate days or 2-3 times a week for relief.
3. Reduces Hair Loss: There can be several causes of hair loss. But neem powder can greatly help in reducing hair fall.
(How to Use: Prepare a paste of neem powder and water. You can also add Aloe Vera to it. Apply this paste on the scalp/root twice a week about 20-30 minutes before bath.)
4. For Acne/ Pimples: The antiseptic, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties of neem help in treating acne or pimples. Powdered neem leaves are a major component of most of the widely used facial creams.
(How to Use: To get rid of acne or pimples, Make a paste of neem powder and yogurt, and water. Apply it on your face and Rinse after it gets dry. Repeat this 2-3 times a week for best results.)
5. Athlete’s Foot: Athlete’s foot is a common skin disease of the foot. It is contagious and can spread to other parts of the body as well. Traditionally used to help soothe skin irritations, neem powder can also be used as a non-toxic fungus-fighting foot powder.
(How to Use: Make a paste with neem, water and apply it to the affected areas regularly.)
6. Eczema: Eczema is a chronic skin condition. It is an inflammation of the epidermal layer of the skin. The symptoms of eczema include red, itchy, and dry patches on the skin. It is more common in children and infants than in adults.
(How to Use: Make a paste using water, Neem powder, and some turmeric. Apply this paste to the affected area. Neem powder has proven to be effective in providing relief from eczema.)
7. Ringworm:Ringworm is a fungal infection of the skin, marked by ring-shaped, red, scaly patches. Sometimes these patches get itchy and irritating. Neem powder has been found effective in treating ringworm as it is a fungal infection, and neem has strong anti-fungal properties.
(How to Use: Mix neem powder with water, you can add a few drops of olive oil if your skin is dry. Apply this paste to the affected areas and rinse after 10-15 minutes with lukewarm water. Follow this process daily for a few days to get noticeable results)
- Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin. (For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry)
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.