Kalagura Gampa Multani Mitti Powder is a 150 grams pack of 100% pure and natural form of Multani Mitti only.
Multani mitti, also known as fuller’s earth primarily contains a varying composition of hydrous Aluminum silicates and is packed with minerals. It is widely known for its use in beauty and skincare remedies.
Multani mitti is a great agent to clean, exfoliate, and nourish your skin. It has active elements that effectively absorb oil, dirt, sweat, and impurities, leaving the skin clean, soft, and supple.
One of the best things about the ingredient is that you can use it with a host of other ingredients to suit your skin type and achieve desirable results. This naturally occurring form of clay has several other uses for skin and hair.
Benefits of Multani Mitti:
- Multani Mitti is known to fight acne and pimples. Its oil-absorbing properties help speed up the healing process
- It not only removes excess sebum and oil but also regularizes oil production that benefits all skin types.
- Deep cleanses and purifies skin by removing dirt, sweat, and impurities.
- Used as a scrub, Multani mitti can clear dead skin cells and remove blackheads and whiteheads, giving skin a toned natural, and healthy glow.
- Treats tanning and pigmentation.
- Effective in treating sunburn, skin rashes, and infections (because itis an effective cooling agent)
- Can be used in cold compresses to treat skin inflammation and insect bites.
- Facilitates blood circulation, leading to radiant, glowing skin
- Multani mitti can help treat dandruff and conditions like eczema, preventing hair loss.
- It is great for conditioning hair, repairing damage, and can help deodorize scalp and hair.
How to Use: (Few Examples)
5 Multani Mitti Home-Made Face Packs:
1. Face Pack For Oily Skin: To make a Multani Mitti face pack for oily skin, combine one spoon of Multani Mitti with the following ingredients –
- Orange Peel Powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder (Pasupu) 1/4th tsp
- Lemon juice – 1tsp
- Honey- 1tsp
- You will get a thick paste by mixing these ingredients and apply it to your face. Let the face pack completely dry and then wash it off with water. This pack will reduce excess oil from the face and improve the overall structure.
2. Face Pack For Acne and Blemishes:
To prepare Multani Mitti face pack for acne and blemishes, add the following ingredients to two spoons of Multani Mitti –
- Neem Leaf powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder- ½ tsp
- Rose Water
- Prepare the paste using these ingredients and apply it evenly on your face. Let it dry completely before washing it off with water.
3. Face Pack for Pigmentation And Tanning:
To use Multani Mitti for treating pigmentation, combine with one spoon with Multani Mitti with the following ingredients.
- Papaya fruit pulp- 2 tsp
- Oatmeal powder- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4th tsp
- Sandalwood powder- 1/4th tsp
- Prepare a smooth paste by mixing these ingredients and apply it evenly on your face. Let it dry and then wash it off with water.
4. Face Pack For Dry Skin:
- Crushed and ground almonds- 1 Cup
- Milk- ½ Cup
- Add these ingredients to Multani Mitti to prepare a face pack of suitable consistency.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on until it gets dried completely (or for about 30 minutes). Wash it off when it dries completely.
5. Face Pack For A Glowing Skin:
To make a Multani Mitti face pack for combination skin, combine one spoon of Multani Mitti with the following ingredients –
- Sandalwood Powder ½ spoon
- Turmeric Powder (pasupu) – 1/4th spoon
- The required amount of Rosewater or Milk
- Mix the ingredients to prepare the paste. Apply the face pack and leave it on until it dries completely and then wash it off with water.
- Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.