Kalagura Gampa Methi Powder comes in a 150 grams pack of 100% natural and pure form of Methi Seeds only.
Fenugreek is most commonly “Methi” in Hindi. It is a popular spice having a strong scent and a pungent flavor. Though it is mostly used for culinary purposes, there are also several medicinal and beauty benefits of fenugreek powder.
Kalagura Gampa Methi Powder is recommended to be used externally only. This Powder is made from 100% Natural fresh crop. The triple sifted microfine powder is 100% pure and contains no added chemicals.
1. Improves Skin Health
Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it is used for treating damage due to the sun rays, i.e. the various signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, spots, dark circles, etc. It also reduces acne, pimples, and encourages smooth and glowing skin.
The natural oils present in Methi powder hydrates and keep the skin moisturized.
How to Use:
Make a paste of a spoonful of fenugreek seed powder and a spoon of milk and apply it evenly onto the face. Do it twice a week to brighten the skin complexion and obtain radiant spotless skin.
2. Relieves Hair Problems
Methi is known for promoting hair growth since ancient times. The anti-microbial nature of the plant treats various scalp and hair infections like folliculitis, itching, and dandruff. It nourishes the hair follicles with essential nutrients, improves blood circulation, and strengthens the hair strands from the roots.
It is also a great alternative to store-bought conditioner, due to its high mucilage content – which provides slip like conditioner and makes detangling very easy. For dry, coarse, or frizzy hair, regular use of this herb in a hair mask or deep conditioner will naturally soften your hair.
How to Use: (An Example)
This mask is highly recommended If you are losing hair due to menopause. Methi is high in plant estrogens and thus will help prevent thinning hair that occurs due to menopause.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoon Methi powder, (6-7 spoons) Curd or Yogurt (and other ingredients if using) in a bowl.
- Cover with a lid and set aside for 2 to 3 hours. During this time Methi seed powder will swell and the entire mixture will thicken up and become slightly slimy.
- If you think the mixture is too thick to apply, add a few tablespoons of water to make the mixture creamier.
- Apply this mask to your scalp and hair (Can be applied on dry or damp hair). Put on your shower cap or even leave it uncovered as this mixture won’t drip.
- Leave this on for 20-30 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly. Wash with a natural shampoo and let your hair dry naturally. Do this mask once a week to restore and maintain your hair.
- Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.