Kalagura Gampa Store presents the popularly demanded Arya Vaudya Sala Kottakkal Kunkumadi Tailam that comes in a bottle of 10ml.
This product is manufactured and packed by: Vaidyaratnam P.S Varier’s Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal.
Kunkumadi Tailam or Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic concoction of herbs that acts as a magical remedy for uplifting skin health and treating various skin issues.
This oil, which can also be used as a moisturizer is suitable for almost all skin types specifically for sensitive or dry flaky skin.
A wonderful blend of plant, flower, fruit, and milk extracts, make this tailam or oil a wholesome beauty product that aims towards lightening the complexion, diminishing various signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, spots, pimples, blemishes, and effectively treating skin infections and conditions like hyper pigmentation and eczema.
How to Use:
- Wash your face and make sure the skin is cleaned properly.
- Take a few drops of the Kunkumadi Tailam in the hands and apply it all over your face, neck and affected parts.
- Massage it evenly all over for 2-3 minutes or even more for more effectiveness.
- While applying the oil, one must keep in mind to let it stay for minimum 2-3 hours and not wash off immediately. If possible, let it stay for longer durations- ie throughout the day
- People having dry chapped skin can apply it before going to bed and let it stay overnight for more beneficial effects. But people with oily skin can wash off after 3 hours to prevent a build-up of oil and grime overnight.
1) Any masks/ solutions should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the solution behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it for a few hours))
2) Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
3) Store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.