Kalagura Gampa Kaolin Sunflower Colour Powder is a 150 grams pack of 100% pure and natural form of popularly known Yellow Kaolin Clay in its purest state.
Yellow Kaolin Clay is a mild cosmetic clay making it suitable for sensitive skin. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. Yellow Kaolin Clay does not draw oils from the skin excessively and can therefore be used on most dry skin types. It can be used in soap and body powders.
- Yellow clay provides the necessary elements to assist the skin in its rejuvenation process
- Suitable for Dry, Sensitive, or Normal Skin/Hair Types
- Supports the skin’s natural defense mechanism
- Absorbs excessive oils, and detoxifies effectively
- Highly nourishing due to its high mineral content
- Improves the appearance of enlarged skin pores
- Soothes and helps skin repair, draws out impurities for clear skin
- Minerals help to refine and reduce the appearance of large pores
Use: Can be added to creams and lotions, mask formulas, face toners and body wraps.
Applications: Liquid form as a facial/body mist, facial mask, mineralizing body wrap, can be added to cleansers, toners’ eye creams, and serums.
Kalagura Gampa Yellow Kaolin Clay can pull toxins from the surface layers of the skin, leaving it toned and soft. It is suitable for all skin types but it’s gentle enough for mature or sensitive skin and will gently stimulate blood circulation.
Yellow Kaolin Clay has proven efficacy for oil control, improved skin elasticity, and firming. Because of its many properties, especially cosmetic, the Yellow Clay is suitable for pure application or as an active in hair and skincare formulations.
DIY Mask recipe suggestions VIA several web sources:
Combine 1 tsp of clay to 1 tsp of mineral water, mix to a paste, apply to skin, leave for about 3 to 5 minutes, gently rinse off with warm water. The skin may appear pink/flushed from increased circulation. For best results use once weekly.
To the above add 1/2 tsp of Jojoba or Apricot oil and 1 drop each of Lavender & Chamomile essential oil. Replace mineral water with any citrus floral water spritzer.
Mix 2 tsp in 60ml water with Essential oils 2 drops of Oregano, Tea tree, Rosemary, Patchouli. Pour over wet hair, brush through, rinse well after 7 minutes, then wash hair.
1) Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
2) Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
3) Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
4) Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.