Kalagura Gampa Kaolin Grey Powder is a 150 grams pack of 100% pure and natural form of Grey Kaolin Clay that is in its rawest state.
This rich Dark Gray Volcanic appearing clay turns a deep grey-black color when added to liquid or cream formulations.
- It is a health-friendly and natural kaolin powder.
- It is useful for both skin and hair.
- Most beneficial for oily skin as it controls excess oil
- Improves the elastic and firming of the skin
- Used as a natural shampoo, it clears the scalp and strengthens hair roots
- A Natural detoxifier and exfoliator
- Can soothe rashes, irritations, and tones the skin.
Kaolin Grey Clay along with many other types of clay is great for use in masks, mud packs, scrubs, facials, as well as both liquid and bar soaps and facial cleansers. Because of the mineral richness in sulfur, Kaolin Clay – Dark Gray Volcanic makes for a great supplement to help stabilize impurities in the skin, making this volcanic clay a great addition to products for oily or acne-prone skin.
The particle size of all the Kaolin family clays is very fine, so they spread nicely and mix into formulations very smoothly for a beautiful, creamy texture.
Grey Kaolin Clay, also known as crude clay – has prominently proven efficacy for oil control, improved skin elasticity, and firming.
In haircare, gentle and rich in silica, kaolin clay helps clean the scalp without drying. It calms inflammation and helps moisturize dry, brittle hair. It improves circulation in the scalp and removes dirt and impurities from the hair follicles which helps strengthens the roots.
Kaolin clay is used as a scent fixative. It is a fine, fluffy clay that has natural absorbency properties and is often found in body powders, body packs, skin care products, and deodorants.
- Clay masks will draw out impurities and toxins and may help with acne and similar skin conditions.
HOW TO USE:
- Add distilled water to a small amount of clay.
- Other additives you may add to a facial mask instead of distilled water are plain yogurt, honey, liquid vegetable glycerin, whipped egg whites, or mayonnaise.
- Apply with clean fingers to clean skin, let it dry 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water, repeat once a week if necessary.
Shelf life: 24 months
Storage Condition: Room Temperature
1) Any masks made from scratch or using specific formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
2) Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It May also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
3) Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
4) Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.