Kalagura Gampa Kaolin Clay Powder is a 150 grams pack of 100% all-natural and pure form of Kaolin Clay Powder which is popularly known as the White Cosmetic Clay.
- Appears in a light tan color that can vary to off-white. And it has a very fine and soft texture.
- It is a health-friendly and natural kaolin powder.
- It is useful for both skin and hair.
- Refines your skin and deeply clean your skin pores.
- A simple and inexpensive way to treat skin
- Used as a natural shampoo and Resolves dandruff issues
- A Natual detoxifier and exfoliator
- Can soothe rashes, irritations, and tones the skin.
Kaolin clay or China clay is the most gentle among all the other types of clays used in skincare. The name “Kaolin” originates from “Kaoling,” a hill in China from where this clay was first obtained or mined.
It is rich in “Kaolinite,” a type of mineral. Although it is usually white, it may also come in different colors (mainly pinkish and greenish), depending on the type of other minerals present in that clay. The whiter the clay, the purer, and better it is.
White kaolin clay, also known as white cosmetic clay, is a very fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties. It is the mildest of all clays and is suitable for people with sensitive skin. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. White cosmetic clay is also used in soaps, creams, lotions, face/ body masks, bath bombs, and several cosmetic products.
Kaolin White Clay helps to lighten suntan and minimizes blemishes and marks. Kaolin clay is a versatile clay with several uses and benefits. It also has unique chemical and physical properties that contribute to its use.
- Mask purifies, vitalizes, and boosts the cell renewal of the skin.
- Deeply cleans the pores and refines the skin structure: a great way to get rid of acne, blackheads, and pimples.
- Enhances blood circulation
- It is beneficial for oily skin
- It contains essential nutrients and phytonutrients which are good for skin treatment.
- Clay masks are safe, simple, time-saving, and cheap skincare products. You can prepare at home and you only use them a few times a week.
HOW to USE:
– Add a few drops of water to 1-2 tablespoons powder and make a paste.
– Apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes until it gets dry.
Shelf life: 24 months
Storage Condition: Room Temperature
1) Any masks made from scratch or using certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
2) Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It May also stain cloth so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
3) Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
4) Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.