Kalagura Gampa Kaolin Chocolate Colour Clay Powder is a 150 grams pack of 100% all-natural and pure form of the popularly known Brown Kaolin Clay.
Kaolin clay is a very fine powdered clay and can come in a variety of colors. Although the most common color of kaolin clay is off-white, it may also appear in brown as it contains other mineral compositions.
- It is a health-friendly and natural kaolin powder.
- It is useful for both skin and hair.
- Refines your skin and deeply clean your skin pores.
- A simple and inexpensive way to treat skin
- Used as a natural shampoo and Resolves dandruff issues
- A Natual detoxifier and exfoliator
- Can soothe rashes, irritations, and tones the skin.
Brown Kaolin Clay can remove impurities, oiliness, and dead skin. It also helps improve sensory properties in emulsions. Because of its many properties, especially cosmetics, this clay is suitable for pure application or as an active in hair and skincare formulations. It also presents a high color payoff, contains magnesium and selenium, and provides a detoxifying effect.
The fine texture of the Brown kaolin clay makes it easy to incorporate into a wide variety of projects. This includes eye shadows and cosmetics, as well as soap, bath bombs, and more. It is a gentle clay, with less liquid absorbing abilities than most. This makes it suitable for more sensitive and dry skin.
HOW to USE:
– Add a few drops of water to 1-2 tablespoons powder and make a paste.
– Apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes until it gets dry.
1) Any masks made from scratch or using certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
2) Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It May also stain cloth so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
3) Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
4) Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.