Kalagura Gampa Indigo powder is pure herbal bliss. It gives a much needed black look to your hair. All this without Chemicals such as ammonia
- Indigo powder is a natural and No chemicals are used
- It is a completely herbal powder extracted from the leaves
- Indigo applied over Henna treated Hair gives it a lush black colour
- Gives your hair Shine and Texture
Indigo powder is a natural dye extracted from a plant. It is used as the dye in the cloth manufacturing industry. This was the initial reason why The British came to India. Many people know it as black henna. Indigo possesses a Natural blue dye in its leaves that when used with Henna treated hair it gives a range of colours from black, reddish-brown, light brown, brown and dark brown
Oxidization process initiated when Indigo is exposed to air and water. When the hair colour is mixed with hot water for use, the dye is released turning the hair look in dark shades of brown and black.
- Indigo past if applied a day after the henna application, gives better results
- Take the indigo powder into a vessel and mix up with the warm water and make a thick paste
- The indigo paste stains everything it contacts including the cloths and the hands. Please use hand gloves and wear old clothes
- Protect the hairline and neck. Use the hairband or apply oil to the hairline and the neck
- Apply the paste to the hair thoroughly and liberally. Clean hair will give better results. Avoid usage of conditioner. The chemicals in conditioner prevent Indigo results.
- Wrap the hair with a hair cap
- Wash the hair after 1 hour.
- Do not apply shampoo for one day
- The indigo paste turns the hands and fingers black while applying. Please use gloves to avoid such inconvenience