Kalagura Gampa Hibiscus Powder comes in a 150 grams pack of 100% natural and pure form of Hibiscus only.
Kalagura Gampa Hibiscus Powder is recommended to be used externally only. This Powder is made from 100% Natural Hibiscus Plants. The triple sifted micro-fine powder is 100% pure and contains no added chemicals.
It has some amazing properties that can help you in treating your skin and hair problems. Hibiscus is a rich source of hydroxyl acids that can make your skin and hair healthy and beautiful.
- Hair Growth: Hibiscus helps to control hair fall and promote hair growth by providing nourishment to the scalp. It has amino acids that produce keratin which is the most important protein for hair growth.
- Natural conditioner: The high amount of mucilage present in flower and hibiscus leaves make it a natural conditioner. This substance is what that makes the leaves and flower of the plant slimy and slippery to touch.
- Controls Oil Secretion: Hibiscus acts like an astringent and reduces the oil secretion by the glands. Using Hibiscus leaves for hair maintains the pH balance of hair in addition to providing an overall soothing and cooling effect.
- Prevents Premature Hair Greying: the melanin present in the flower prevents the hair from turning grey.
- Anti Aging: Hibiscus reduces the activity of elastase (an enzyme that causes aging). This helps in combating the aging process by firming and lifting your skin. Thus it is also popularly called an anti-aging plant.
- Maintains Skin Glow:It also evens out the skin tone, because of the presence of Citric acid and Malic acid.
- Protects Skin: Hibiscus has anthocyanosides which is an anti-oxidant. These fight the free radicals which are produced in the skin when pollutants such as UV radiation and air pollution make contact with the skin. It functions as an anti-solar agent by absorbing ultraviolet radiation, reducing signs of aging topically.
- Cooling Agent: Hibiscus also soothes inflamed skin as it contains anti-inflammatory properties thus making Hibiscus suitable for those prone to very sensitive skin.
- Acne: Add hibiscus powder to face masks to have clear and radiant skin.
- Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.