Kalagura Gampa French Pink colour clay comes in a 150 grams pack containing 100% all-natural and pure form of French Pink Clay.
- Appears in the colour pink and is fine textured
- Mildest purifier of all clays
- Softens the skin, smoothens the appearance of wrinkles
- Best suited for sensitive, mature, irritated and normal skin types
- Ideal for acne-prone, oily or other alimented skin
- Removes excess oil and impurities from the skin
- Hydrates dry skin type
- Removes dead skin cells and promotes toned complexion
- Ideal for enhancing circulation and for calming sun-damages skin
- Commonly used in the manufacturing of cosmetics.
French Pink Clay is a combination of red and white clays. Its unique composition includes Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite, and Calcite. French pink clay improves skin softness and is ideal for all skin types.
In the natural skincare world, Pink Clay is known for its amazing benefits for sensitive skin. It is referred to as the mildest of all the clays. Suitable for all skin types because of its light texture yet deeply restorative properties. Unlike other clay masks, which work to absorb excess moisture and remove oiliness, Pink Clay masks do not remove the skin’s natural oils, making it perfect for tight, dry, and dehydrated skin which needs to stay hydrated.
French pink is beneficial to use on mature skin, lined, or wrinkled skin. It can also be used to treat acne and other skin ailments and sun-damaged skin. Thus, It is most widely used in cosmetic manufacturing.
Use: Common use levels are 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per any formula base. While making a face mask, the common use level is 50-75 percent. Test your final product to ensure optimal performance.
Benefits: French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse the skin, slough off dead skin cells, and to create an overall refreshed appearance. It can be used on oily or acne-prone skin for a detox and to retain hydration for dry skin type.
Applications: French Pink Clay Powder can be used in detoxifying body wraps, soap making, face masks, mineral-based or cream-based cleansers, face or body scrubs, cosmetics, and facial powders.
- Any masks made from scratch or using certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It May also stain cloth so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.