Kalagura Gampa Bentonite Clay powder comes in a 150 grams pack of 100% natural and pure form of bentonite Clay only.
Bentonite is a type of natural clay with a fine, soft texture. It is an absorbent kind of clay that typically formed after volcanic ash ages. Bentonite Clay forms a paste when mixed with water. This clay has a unique composition and can absorb “negatively charged” toxins.
People have been using calcium bentonite clay for centuries. Presently, this paste is commonly used for medical or cosmetic benefits, such as treating rashes and acne or as a hair mask. Thus it is present in many skin products as well.
You can make the basic Bentonite Clay mask by using water or even rose water. Several other ingredients can be used based on your skin type. Cross-check on several health tip websites and use the Bentonite clay appropriately for optimal result.
Uses of Bentonite Clay:
- Treats oily skin and acne
- Detoxifies the skin
- Used as a hair mask.
- Any masks made from scratch or using certain formulas should always be first tried using a “patch” test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It May also stain cloth so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.