Kalagura Gampa Store presents the Premium California Almonds in a pack of 1000 grams of 100% natural form of Almonds only.
Almonds are considered to be full of essential vitamins E and vitamin B2. These nuts are a major source of minerals such as manganese, magnesium, tryptophan, copper, and phosphorus.
One of the healthiest and most versatile nuts, Almond, is known for its several nutritional benefits and culinary uses. They are little powerhouses of Fiber, Protein, Vitamin E, Antioxidants, and Minerals. You can soak them, roast them, top off your cereals, salads, and yogurts with them or simply eat them raw.
Soaked Almonds are the healthier option:
The brown peel of almonds contains tannin which inhibits nutrient absorption. Once you soak almonds the peel comes off easily and allows the nut to release all nutrients easily.
Benefits of soaked almonds:
- They are a good source of antioxidants: Vitamin E present in soaked almonds works as an antioxidant that inhibits free radical damage that prevents aging and inflammation.
- Help with digestion–. Soaking almonds releases enzyme lipase which is beneficial for the digestion of fats.
- Help with weight-loss– The monounsaturated fats in almonds curb your appetite and keep you full. So snacking on them would help to avoid binge-eating and trigger weight-loss.
- Almonds keep your heart healthy, reduce bad cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein) and increase good cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein).
- Fight Cancer: Soaked almonds contain Vitamin B17 which is vital for fighting cancer. Flavonoid present in almonds suppresses tumor growth.
- Help in lowering and maintaining glucose levels and regulating high blood pressure.
- Soaked almonds contain folic acid that helps the body make healthy red blood cells and prevent folate deficiency anemia
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space or refrigerate.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.