Kalagura Gampa Alfalfa Grass Powder Powder comes in a 150 grams pack of 100% natural and pure form of dried Alfalfa powder only.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is used in Ayurveda for centuries as an effective medicine for arthritis and digestive and gastrointestinal issues. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and certain bioactive compounds that offer several benefits.
Benefits of Alfalfa Grass Powder:
- It helps lower cholesterol levels
- Improves metabolic health
- Relieves menopause symptoms
- Used in treating kidney, bladder, prostate conditions, and increases urine flow
- The anti-diabetic and diuretic properties of alfalfa keep the spiking sugar levels under control.
- It has always been traditionally used to treat respiratory problems like asthma
- The chlorophyll in alfalfa helps cleanse the skin
- Vitamin A in alfalfa helps treat dry skin
- The protein in alfalfa promotes hair growth
- The silica in alfalfa slows down the process of hair loss
How to Use:
One can take up to 1-2 tablespoons of the Alfalfa powder to consume every day/ even alternate days.
- You can mix the powder in a glass of warm water and drink it once a day (OR)
- You can mix the powder in a tiny portion of rice to consume it before you start your proper meal (Just like how you would eat your curry leaf/ karam podi annam mudda.)
According to FDA:
> Alfalfa consumption should be strictly NOT used by :
- Children under five
- Adults 65 and over
- Pregnant women
- People with weakened immune systems, such as organ transplant recipients or those with untreated HIV
- People suffering from Lupus
> Make sure the product is kept away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
> Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.