Kalagura Gampa BhringRaj Powder comes in a 150 grams pack of 100% natural and pure form of BhringRaj Leaf only.
Bhringraj powder is derived from Eclipta Prostrata – a herb that has wide use in Ayurvedic medicine. This wonder herb is famous in India for its use as a natural hair tonic and a remedy for treating a lot of ailments.
Kalagura Gampa Bhringraj Powder is recommended to be used externally only. This Powder is made from 100% Natural fresh crop. The triple sifted microfine powder is 100% pure and contains no added chemicals.
A primary ingredient in most Ayurvedic hair oils, Bhringraj promotes strong, healthy hair growth and helps maintain the hair's natural color and luster.
Although, it’s unclear which type of hair loss Bhringraj would help, it’s most likely that the Indian herb can be useful in conditions due to shrinking of hair follicles and pattern baldness.Benefits:
How to Use:
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Fights Dandruff
- Treats Baldness and Premature Hair Greying
- Treats Skin Problems
- Promotes Softer Complexion
- Bhringraj and Yogurt Hair Mask
This one is for fine, oily hair types. Bhringraj promotes hair growth and adding yogurt increases the volume and thickness of hair strands.
- Bhringraj powder – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt / Curd - 5-6 tbsp
- Menthi powder (optional) – 1tsp
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
Mix the Kalagura Gampa Bhringraj powder and yogurt well. You can also add 1 egg yolk for extra volume and Methi Powder
for its growth-enhancing effects. If your hair is on the dry side, add olive oil to restore moisture and softness.
Apply the mask onto your scalp and hair. Let it sit for half an hour and wash out with Natural shampoo.
- Moisturising Bhringraj Mask
For Dry and tangly hair, combine Bhringraj powder with hibiscus powder. You can use the base like water, or use coconut milk (optional)You will need:
- Bhringraj powder – 2tbsp
- Hibiscus Powder- 2tbsp
- Coconut milk 5-6 tbsp (optional)
Mix the Powders well in water or coconut milk if you prefer.
Apply section by section all over your scalp and hair, and let it sit for 15-30 minutes to do its magic. Rinse it out with water. To shampoo or not to shampoo is your choice.CAUTION:
- Any masks made from scratch or use certain formulas should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin.
((For a Patch test: dab a small amount of the clay mask behind your ear / your inner elbow/wrist area and leave it to dry))
- Some Powders may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. It may also stain cloth, so be aware and take appropriate measurements.
- Keep the product away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
- Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.