Kalagura Gampa Alfalfa Grass Powder Powder comes in a 150 grams pack of 100% natural and pure form of dried Alfalfa powder only.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa
) is used in Ayurveda helps for arthritis and digestive and gastrointestinal issues. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and certain bioactive compounds that offer several benefits.Benefits of Alfalfa Grass Powder:
How to Use:
- It helps lower cholesterol levels
- Improves metabolic health
- Relieves menopause symptoms
- Used in treating kidney, bladder, prostate conditions, and increases urine flow
- The anti-diabetic and diuretic properties of alfalfa keep the spiking sugar levels under control.
- It has always been traditionally used to treat respiratory problems like asthma
- The chlorophyll in alfalfa helps cleanse the skin
- Vitamin A in alfalfa helps treat dry skin
- The protein in alfalfa promotes hair growth
- The silica in alfalfa slows down the process of hair loss
One can take up to 1-2 tablespoons of the Alfalfa powder to consume every day/ even alternate days.
CAUTION/ WARNING:According to FDA:
- You can mix the powder in a glass of warm water and drink it once a day (OR)
- You can mix the powder in a tiny portion of rice to consume it before you start your proper meal (Just like how you would eat your curry leaf/ karam podi annam mudda.)
> Alfalfa consumption should be strictly NOT used by :
- Children under five
- Adults 65 and over
- Pregnant women
- People with weakened immune systems, such as organ transplant recipients or those with untreated HIV
- People suffering from Lupus
> Make sure the product is kept away from water contamination as it is all-natural and does not have any added preservatives.
> Store it in an airtight container and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Preferably store it in a cool, shaded space. Disclaimer:
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.